adult home/assisted living program
Mount Alverno Center is a New York State-licensed Adult Home with an Assisted Living Program serving 85 residents. Our goal is for residents to maintain a maximum level of independence. Individualized care plans are designed to help residents reach their utmost daily potential. Services are based on a team approach and are provided by highly competent professionals dedicated to the comfort and safety of our residents.
peace of mind
At Mount Alverno Center, Adult Home/Assisted Living program, you will find peace of mind. Set in park-like country setting, Mount Alverno Center offers a host of professional services in a choice of; a private, semi-private or one-bedroom suites. Mount Alverno Center provides a gentle helping hand with daily activities, medication monitoring and nutrition.
Mount Alverno Center offers:
- A lovely 27-acre park-like campus with walking trails, gazebo and pond
- Private and semi-private suites
- Dedicated professional staff 24 hours a day
- Assistance with daily living activities including bathing, dressing, and medication administration
- Three delicious meals per day with special attention to specific dietary needs
- Snacks and coffee stations throughout the day
- Full service Beauty/Barber Shop on-site (additional charge)
- Professionally planned and supervised activities in house with facility-owned bus transportation to outside programs in the community
- Tranquil on-site chapel offering daily religious services
- Convenient Warwick Village location with-door to-door availability of public transportation
- Social Day Program for those who need guidance Monday-Friday when family are not available at home
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Emergency Call System in rooms
A low monthly fee (no entrance fee is required) provides you with a private or semi-private room with personal care services. Additionally, there is a limited number of one-bedroom suites available. When you compare the monthly fee with the costs of maintaining a personal residence at the same quality services and care provided at Mount Alverno Center, the fee is very affordable.
To apply for residency at Mount Alverno Center please complete the Application /Admission packet and return it to the Admissions Director. Our Admissions Director is available to guide you through the procedure, and keep you fully informed as to the status of your application.